Your Carbon Monoxide Test Specialists
Is your home in need of carbon monoxide testing? It’s crucial to safeguard your property against this toxic gas to ensure the safety of your family. Air Con Repair Near Me has a team of specialists ready to test for carbon monoxide leaks in your home. We’re available 24/7, every day of the year, including weekends and public holidays.
The Dangers of Carbon Monoxide
Carbon monoxide (CO) is a toxic gas that is undetectable without specialized equipment. It is produced by gas and wood heaters, gas appliances, and other fuel-burning sources. To ensure the safety of your home and loved ones, it is crucial to regularly test for carbon monoxide leaks.
Air Con Repair Near Me offers carbon monoxide testing services with a team of experts available 24/7, 365 days a year, including holidays. We understand the dangers of carbon monoxide and take the necessary steps to prevent leaks, such as fluing gas fireplaces and installing gas hot water systems outside.
It’s important to note that carbon monoxide is also flammable, making it challenging to detect. But, with regular testing, you can minimise the risk of carbon monoxide exposure in your home. Don’t wait, contact Air Con Repair Near Me for your carbon monoxide testing needs today.
The Signs of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Carbon monoxide poisoning often mimics the symptoms of the flu, making it challenging to detect. If everyone in your household, including pets, is experiencing symptoms such as:
- Shortness of breath
- Blurred vision
- Loss of consciousness
Another indication of a carbon monoxide leak is if you feel better when you’re away from your home. If you’re experiencing any of these symptoms, it’s crucial to consult a healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
In case of an emergency, Air Con Repair Near Me is available 24/7 to respond to your needs. Our team can be at your door within an hour of your call in case of an emergency. Don’t wait, contact Air Con Repair Near Me for your carbon monoxide testing needs today.
Sources of Carbon Monoxide Leaks
Carbon monoxide (CO) is produced wherever combustion occurs. Although CO produced outdoors, such as from a campfire, is relatively safe, the greatest risk of exposure is indoors. Poor ventilation and damaged flues can lead to the buildup of CO, which can be highly dangerous.
The top five causes of carbon monoxide leaks in homes are:
- Gas furnaces
- Gas stoves or ovens
- Fireplaces (gas and wood-burning)
- Gas clothes dryers
Most gas log fires and heaters installed by Air Con Repair Near Me are flued and ventilated, and come with a certificate of compliance, ensuring they meet all government regulations.
If you have an older heater, it’s wise to have it tested for carbon monoxide leaks. Air Con Repair Near Me offers carbon monoxide testing to ensure all of your gas appliances are safe. Contact us today for peace of mind.
Other Indicators of a CO Leak
In addition to flu-like symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning, there are other signs that indicate you might have a CO leak in your home. These include:
- Black or yellow stains – Sooty or yellow stains and marks around gas stoves and fireplaces could be a result of a loose connection.
- Yellow or orange flames – Blue flames should be emitted when gas burners are lit. Yellow or orange flames could indicate improper ignition.
- Pilot light keeps blowing out – If the pilot light on furnaces, gas stoves, and water heaters flickers or won’t stay lit, it could indicate a carbon monoxide leak.
- Condensation buildup – Condensation buildup on glass and windows in rooms where gas appliances are used could mean that CO is not venting properly.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s important to have a carbon monoxide test done by Air Con Repair Near Me.
Why Choose Air Con Service Near Me?
For added peace of mind and safety, consider contacting Air Con Repair Near Me for a carbon monoxide inspection. Our experienced and professional technicians offer numerous benefits, including:
- Expertise from licensed and fully qualified AC specialists
- Regular training for all technicians to stay current with the latest technology
- 24/7 availability from local AC technicians every day of the year
- A 12-month warranty for all air conditioning work, materials, and parts installed by us
- Coverage with $20 million in public liability insurance
- Efficient tracking and dispatching using cutting-edge technology for on-time service
- Rapid response time of within an hour of your call*
- Interest free** payment options
- No extra fees for after-hours work
- Upfront fixed-price quotes
- Affordable pricing based on job completion, not hourly rates.
Interest Free** Carbon Monoxide Testing
If you suspect a carbon monoxide leak in your home, it is a serious emergency that should not be delayed. Air Con Repair Near Me understands that the cost of CO testing can be a concern, which is why we offer flexible, interest free** payment options. Our CO experts can guide you through a simple application process and approval usually takes just a few minutes.
You can choose from our providers, Zip and Humm, with the option to make weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments. Some plans even accept a $0 deposit, so you pay nothing upfront. This way, you can have peace of mind knowing that your gas appliances have been thoroughly inspected for CO leaks without worrying about the cost.
In addition to our interest free** payment plans, we also accept cash, cheque and major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard and American Express).
For more information on carbon monoxide testing, please contact Air Con Repair Near Me. You can reach us by phone or through our online form, where one of our friendly customer service representatives will be happy to assist you.